By Fiona Primarolo, Bootlace
175 g/8oz Buckwheat Flour
2 tsps Baking Powder
300 ml Milk
2 tblsps Oil
- Whisk the eggs until frothy.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder and milk.
- Beat well to make a smooth batter smooth.
- Heat a little oil in a heavy frying pan.
- Put tablespoons of the batter into the hot pan to make 5cm/2” pancakes.
- Cook until small bubbles appear and underside is golden.
- Turn over the blini and cook the other side.
- Continue until the batter is used.
- Cover the blini with film or foil until required.