By Rumana Zahn
1lb/450g minced meat
½ cup frozen green peas
1 medium finely diced potato
1 large onion chopped
1 medium tomatoes chopped
1 tblsp coriander powder
1 tsp red chilli powder (or to taste)
½ tsp paprika
1 cm fresh root ginger
Salt – to taste
Water – as needed
Handful of fresh coriander
- Wash the minced meat thoroughly in a colander at least 4 or 5 times and allow it to drain.
- Cook all the ingredients in a large saucepan, leaving the peas and potatoes and fresh coriander on the side.
- Cook for about 30 mins adding a cupful of water.
- Once the water is dry, constantly stir for about 5 minutes.
- Then add the peas and potatoes and a little water. Keep stirring.
- Once everything is cooked add in the fresh coriander.
- Enjoy with naan or chapatti bread.