By Doves Farm
Pancakes are traditionally served on Shrove Tuesday, when tossing the pancake is a popular sport. It is unlikely that anyone will notice that these are also gluten free so as many people will eat two or three pancakes it’s a good idea to make several in advance, reheating and tossing them before serving.
200 g/7oz Gluten Free Plain White Flour
1 tblsp Sunflower Oil
500 ml Milk
- Put the flour and egg into a mixing bowl.
- Adding the milk a little at a time beat into a batter.
- Mix well then leave to rest for a least an hour.
- Lightly oil a heavy frying pan and heat well.
- Put a good tablespoon of batter into hot pan, rolling it around to cover the surface.
- Cook until golden then turn over and cook on the other side.
- Serve warm.