By Rumana Zahn
Curry Masala (see masala recipe)
2 whole bunches of fresh spinach or 2 large bags (400g) of fresh spinach leaves
1 tsp garam masala powder
Half cup of fresh coriander
Paneer (Indian Cheese)
- Make up the curry masala.
- Thoroughly wash and chop the spinach leaves.
- Add to the curry masala and cook for 10 minutes.
- Once cooked take off heat. Use a hand blender and cover pan with tea towel to stop splashes of curry.
- When all blended add in the paneer, Leave to heat for 5 mins for the cheese to soften. Add the garam masala and fresh coriander.
Use fewer tomatoes in the masala of this curry, to make it a little dryer.