By Doves Farm
100 g/4oz Buckwheat Flour or 100 g/4oz Rice Flour
or 100 g/4oz Gluten Free White Bread Flour or 100 g/4oz Gluten Free Brown Bread Flour
180 ml Water
2 tblsps Oil
- Mix together the flour, salt, water and 1 spoon of oil.
- Leave to stand for 15/20 minutes.
- Heat a little oil in a heavy frying pan until starts to smoke.
- Stir the batter then put 2/3 spoonfuls onto the hot pan. (Smooth the batter out to form a circle if necessary).
- Cook on medium until air bubbles appear then turn to dough & cook other side.
- Stack cooked flat bread wraps on a plate, covering with film or foil to stop them from drying out.